FST-7 Back Workout with 4x Physique Olympia Jeremy Buendia & Hany Rambod | FST-7: Big and Ripped
Do you want to build a massive back? Apply these FST-7 training concepts from Hany Rambod & Jeremy Buendia’s FST-7 to your next back workout.
Sign-up to get the FST-7 Training Program ►
Evogen Supplements ►
| Hany Rambod’s Back Training Tips |
– When creating supersets, pair horizontal rowing moves with vertical pulls. Hany’s choice with Jeremy is low cable rows paired with straight-arm rope pull-downs.
– Know your hand position. To focus on lower lats, use a reverse grip—pulling with your ring finger and pinky all the way back to your waist. For the upper back, turn your hands and pull with your index finger.
– Keep your arms out of the movement. When you pull with your arms, you tend to not contract any portion of the lat. Focus on the muscle you wish to work, and squeeze the scapula together to create extra flexion and more detail in the mid back.
– To create more intensity, hold the peak-contraction position for 1-2 seconds on the last 2-3 reps of the set.
– Once you hit failure, partials work great with both moves.
– Control the negative. Letting the weight snap back without controlling the momentum increases the likelihood of injury and lets your arms do the work instead of your lats.
– Flex between supersets for 5-10 seconds, pulling the lats out wide to increase blood flow. Practicing the front-lat spread and rear-lat spread help prepare you to naturally bring out you lats on stage.
The question isn’t whether Rambod’s FST-7 system is good enough for you. It’s whether you’re good enough for his program.
FST-7 is an 8-week designed in two phases: 4 weeks to grow, and 4 weeks to shred. It works best for advanced bodybuilders, but can be scaled back for everyday lifters as well. You’ll need a high pain tolerance, a rock-solid nutritional plan, and ideally, a solid training partner. But your reward will discovering your true muscular potential.
| Hany Rambod & Jeremy Buendia’s Recommended Supplements |
Evogen Carnigen ►
– L-Carnitine Powder To Support Fat Loss!*
– Designed To Help Support Fat Conversion Into Energy!*
Evogen IsoJect Protein ►
– Whey Protein Isolate Powder to Support Muscle Growth*
– Designed to Support Workout Performance and Muscle Growth*
Evogen AminoJect ►
– BCAA Powder to Promote Muscle Recovery
– The Ultimate Clean BCAA Recovery Supporter!*
| Bodybuilding.com |
Sales & Specials ►
Fitness Articles ►
#1 Online Supplement Store ►
Free Fitness Plans ►
#1 Women’s Fitness Site ►
| Follow Us |
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.