Navratan Pulao | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
Lots of fresh vegetables and rice cooked together along with the richness of dry fruits.
2 tablespoons ghee
5-6 pepper corns
2-3 green cardamoms
2 teaspoons caraway seeds
1 medium potato, cut in small cubes
½ cup paneer, cut into cubes
½ cup carrot, cut into cubes
½ cup cauliflower, cut into small florets
½ cup mushrooms, cut in slices
¼ cup soya granules, soaked
½ cup corn kernels, boiled
½ cup fresh beans, cut in strips
½ cup green peas, blanched
1½ cups rice, washed and soaked
Salt to taste
1. Heat ghee in a non-stick deep dish pan, cashews, almonds and raisins. Fry them for 2-3 minutes and transfer to a bowl.
2. In the same pan add cloves, peppercorns, green cardamom, caraway seeds, potato and paneer. Sauté till light brown.
3. Add carrot, cauliflower, mushrooms, soya granules, corn, French beans and green peas. Stir and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add rice, salt and 3 cups water. Stir and mix well. Add the fried nuts, mix well.
5. Cover and cook till done.
6. Serve hot.
Click to Subscribe:
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on :