My Full Shredding Diet Plan (All Meals Shown & Macros) | Full Day of Eating
A few notes/updates on the diet:
– Keep in mind that the numbers presented are rough ball-park averages. They won’t work out perfectly because they don’t map to the individual perfectly.
– In the Fundamentals Nutrition Series (coming soon!), I will go into more detail and use examples to illustrate concepts better.
– The informative segment was done totally off the cuff. I wish I used 0.5-1.5% bodyfat per week which would have captured the fact that for many people, a slower rate of loss like 0.5%/week is ideal. Again, it’s individual and depends on your goal but this is a good place to start for the broad strokes.
Steph’s Cheat Day:
IN THIS VIDEO ▹
Rise Lever Belt:
‣ Discount JEFF for 15% off all PEScience products
TruMulti MultiVitamin Men’s
TruMulti MultiVitamin Women’s
▹ CHECK OUT MY TRAINING PROGRAMS →
▹ WATCH MY SCIENCE EXPLAINED SERIES →
FOLLOW ME ▹
PODCAST ‣ IceCream4PRs on iTunes
GET MASS (Research Review):
‣ Use discount code JEFF to save 15%
‣ Use discount code JEFF to save 10%
‣ Ryan Little – Day 15
Edited by Rashaun R using Adobe Premier
About me: I’m a Canadian natural pro bodybuilder and internationally-qualified powerlifter with a BSc in biochemistry/chemistry and a passion for science. I’ve been training for 12 years drug-free. I’m 5’5 and fluctuate between 160 lbs (lean) and 180 lbs (bulked).
Disclaimer: Jeff Nippard is not a doctor or a medical professional. Always consult a physician before starting any exercise program. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk. Jeff Nippard will not assume any liability for direct or indirect losses or damages that may result from the use of information contained in this video including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.